- Prospective Students
AY 2023 Admission
- Oral Examination for AY 2023 Admission will be conducted online.
- English proficiency : Unless the applicant obtained or expects to obtain a master's degree from the Graduate School at The University of Tokyo, the applicant must submit a TOEFL official score( a TOEIC official score for Advanced Science and Technology Innovator Devlopment Course) obtained after September 2020 if applying during Application Schedule A and after February 2021 if applying during Application Schedule B.
Please follow the instruction for the admission procedure : http://www.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/soee/admission/general_request.html
Application Schedule A : Upload period
June 30 (Thursday) to July 6 (Wednesday), 2022, 3:00 p.m. (JST)
Application Schedule B : Upload period
November 17 (Thursday) to 22 (Tuesday), 2022, 3:00p.m.(JST)
Interview PeriodsApplication Period A : February 11 (Friday) to June 29 (Wednesday), 2022
Application Period B : September 9 (Friday) to November 16 (Wednesday), 2022
Entrance Examination Dates
Application Schedule A : August 29 (Monday) to September 1 (Thursday), 2022
Application Schedule B : January 30 (Monday) to February 2 (Thursday), 2023
* You will be informed separately by mail of the actual date of your examination.
Announcement of Successful ApplicantsApplication Schedule A:
- Examinee numbers of successful applicants for Application Schedule A and the applicants who have passed the primary examinations in Application Schedule A will be posted on the Graduate School of Engineering website at 4:00 p.m. on September 8 (Thursday), 2022. (http://www.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/soe/index.html) The Applicants who are eligible to take the secondary examination in Application Schedule A will be posted on the Graduate School of Engineering website (see above) at 4:00 p.m. on February 9 (Thursday), 2023.
- Examinee numbers of successful applicants for Application Schedule B will be posted on the Graduate School of Engineering website (see above) at 4:00 p.m. on February 9 (Thursday), 2023.
- Applicants must identify a faculty member from the Faculty members list below with whom they propose to conduct their research and then contact the faculty member to arrange an interview in which the applicant describes his or her academic achievements, research experience, research abilities, and research plans during the designated interview period.
- Applicants are required to enter the name of their faculty advisor and the date of the interview in the space provided on the "Applicant Information Sheet".
The Office of Educational and Research Support
Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, the University of Tokyo
(Please replace (＊) with @, the at symbol)